*Up to $3,000 Sign-on Bonus available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
1 year of applicable experience required.
Full Time employment contract required.
Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
Internal Candidates are not eligible.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Business Office
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
· Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants.
· Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
· Assists with resident's comfort.
· Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
· Reports significant observations to the nurse in charge/RN designee and physicians.
· Reports pertinent changes in condition to the physician and the resident/health care decision maker.
· Participates in purposeful daily rounds.
What You Will Need:
- Sense of responsibility
- Desire to work with others
- Understand and carry out exactly, detailed oral and written instructions
- Ability to keep records and make reports
- Ability to secure cooperation with residents
- Possess a working knowledge of nursing techniques and their relation to medical and surgical practices
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) Certification
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse in the state
Education and Experience Required:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.