Sun City, Arizona
State College, Pennsylvania
Florence, South Carolina
Silver City, New Mexico
Joshua Tree, California
Margaretville, New York
Bay Pines, Florida
Saint Louis, Missouri
West Haven, Connecticut
Manchester, New Hampshire
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Moreno Valley, California
San Marcos, Texas
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
- Current Registered Nurse or Social Work licensure or Healthcare professional licensure as Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist or Occupational Therapist.
- Certification in Case Management or Rehabilitation Nursing preferred; for example, Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCM); Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) certification, American Case Management Association (ACM) or Board Certification in CM by the ANCC e.g.: RN-BC
- Minimum of 2 years social work or case management experience in an inpatient setting highly preferred; acute/rehabilitation hospital experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English, additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer skills in excel, word, outlook, power point, etc. required.
- Must have good organizational skills, time management skills and analytical ability in order to interpret information and carry out duties independently
- Must be cooperative and have the desire to be a team player.
- Must recognize and observe confidentiality principles.