Location: Muscle Shoals, Alabama
North Alabama Shoals Hospital, a 178-bed facility located in Muscle Shoals, AL- 60 mi from Huntsville, is searching for a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join an employed, single specialty group in an inpatient position.
About the Position:
- APP Support
- 1:4 Shared Call
- Teaching opportunities with our Internal Medicine & Psychiatry Residency Programs
- Two inpatient programs averaging a total of 35 patients/day
The physician will care for patients aged 19+ at North Alabama Shoals Hospital's two onsite behavioral medicine programs:
- The Senior Care Center, an acute treatment program, is designed to address a wide range of geriatric psychiatric disorders that require hospitalization. The 30-bed center treats patients aged 55 and older who are in need of an intensive and safe setting.
- The Mental Health Crisis Unit at the hospital is a 20-bed, acute psychiatric stabilization unit providing care for patients aged 19-68.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
* J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
About the Community: Muscle Shoals is located in northwest Alabama along the Tennessee River in a two-county region known as the Shoals. The area carries forth the ideals of creating a safe, family-friendly place for residents to live. With four gentle and distinct seasons, the Shoals is an outdoor lover's dream but also boasts numerous museums, art galleries, theater groups, and dance studios. It is known for its music recording industry and is home to the Alabama Music Hall of Fame. A thriving retail and manufacturing economy, a reverent sense of history and culture, superior schools, and the friendliest people in the world makes the Shoals and offers numerous opportunities for an enhanced quality of life.
60 mi to Huntsville | 118 mi to Birmingham | 134 mi to Nashville